About Newcastle West & District Chamber
The Chamber’s primary structure is its members. Each year at the Annual General Meeting the council is elected by the members. This council comprises of a maximum of 14 members which includes a President and Vice President who are elected for a term of one year. All members participate on a voluntary basis for the economic, social and cultural benefit of the area. Specific projects are identified and delivered in the context of economic development and business support.
All members are encouraged to promote and be active on all committees and projects.
What Newcastle West & District Chamber of Commerce Can Do For You?
• Lobbying at local and national level on issues such as local economic development.
• Create opportunities to meet and network with fellow members and business people.
• Facilitate network events.
• Help and assist your Company needs.
What You Can Do For Your Chamber of Commerce?
• Support your local chamber as the voice of the business people in NCW and District.
• Promote the Chamber to colleagues and friends
• Participate on the committees and working groups throughout the year.
• Provide information in support of lobbying issues.
• Submit your knowledge and expertise to any event conducted by the Chamber.
The mission of Newcastle West and District Chamber of Commerce is to improve and protect the business and social climate in the West Limerick area by being an advocate for business, industry and tourism. Our aim is to play an active part in accelerating the economic development of Newcastle West & District while ensuring an acceptable balance exists between social & economic progress.